Published: Thu 26th November, 2020
The Government has confirmed that from 00:01 on Wednesday December 2, Charnwood will move into Tier 3 restrictions (Very High).
- you must not meet socially indoors or in most outdoor places with anybody you do not live with, or who is not in your support bubble, including private gardens or at most outdoor venues
- rule of six applies to some outdoor public spaces, including parks, countryside accessible to the public and public gardens
- essential and non-essential shops will be open
- gyms and leisure centres will be open
- pubs, cafes and restaurants are closed unless they are offering takeaway, click-and-collect or delivery services
Please continue to follow the current national restrictions until December 2.
For more information on Tier 3 restrictions: www.charnwood.gov.uk/coronavirus_restrictions.